My week of detoxing…
So I have officially started my kitcheree cleanse, and today is Day 1. I have been very resistant this last week regarding the cleanse, but I know that I need it. My body is telling me its time…Plus there are many added benefits! Why wouldn’t I? Here are a few of them:
– Eliminates toxins and toxic conditions from your body and mind
– Restores your constitutional balance improving health and wellness
– Strengthens your immune system so that you become more resistant to illness
– Reverses the negative effects of stress on your body and mind, thereby slowing the aging process
– Enhances your strength, energy, vitality, confidence, and mental clarity
– Helps you to reset old diet and lifestyle patterns so that you can create newer and healthier ones.
– Provides a great time to go inwards and slow down.
It’s strange, I’ve never had eczema in my life, until last year in December I started itching…the itching got worse and spread all over my upper back from my neck! In my moments of itchiness, I could understand how all my other itchy eczema friends were going through… Hell!
So then in the spring early this year I did a kitcheree cleanse for 7 days or so, and by the end of it more than half the eczema cleared up! But the moment I started to introduce regular food, the eczema started to spread once again! So I took some herbs and started juicing like every day! And within a couple months the eczema went away! Completely that is!
But then with all this heat and God knows what other nonsense, the darn itch came back!!! So this is actually a great time for me to start this cleanse! I am actually looking forward to it now! I guess a lot of the resistance had to do with knowing that there is change coming in my diet and lifestyle, and of course that is absolutely normal. Now that I have surrendered to the fact that I am doing this, All is well!! So far that is…
Stay posted for more adventures with Kitcheree and Jenny this week!!