Tips on Ways you can Enjoy your Self this Valentine’s Day
It’s easy to get down on yourself if you’re single on Valentine’s day, or hate it because its another consumer holiday. It’s happening whether we like it or not. We may as well use it to our advantage, as a reminder of the love that fills our beauty~full being, and all the beauty that surrounds us day to day. Well this may sound easier said than done. I hear that too!
So I’ve listed a couple ways to help remind us of that inner GOODNESS, and ways that we can nourish the seeds of love and joy within ourselves. Whether you have a partner or not, no one can “make” you happy or fill a missing “void”. Unlike the fairy tales that we grew up with, many of those messages and maybe even some of our own up bringing may not have contributed to a healthy perspective on love and relationships. No worries, always space and time to learn and re learn new things!
The “lesson” here: The more we In~Joy ourselves, the easier it is to In~Joy others, and one another.
Here are some simple and easy ways to enjoy YOU, today! And every other day!
* Make yourself laugh and watch a funny movie! Some ideas: Blades of Glory, Pooty Tang, Jamie Fox stand up comedy always gets me going!
* Sing your heart out, even if you think you can’t sing. And have fun with all the neat things your voice can do…its a natural wonder you, know?!
* Take a warm bath and fill it with essential oils, and Relax. Ahhhh
* Treat yourself to a massage, you deserve it for no reason except that you are an amazing being!
* Take yourself out to lunch at your favorite restaurant. Or take some time to cook yourself a nourishing meal. (Yummy restaurants I enjoy: Au Luc in Fountain valley, Star of Siam in Long Beach…
* Buy yourself pretty flowers and place them somewhere you can see them. Let them be a reminder of how beautiful you are!
* Take a walk or hike somewhere out in nature. Gets the prana flowing!
* Korean Sauna and a good scrub down will make you feel soooooo good! I promise.
* Eat something really yummy that makes you go, mmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
* Flirt with someone you think is really cute. It’s fun innocent, and playful! PLAY!
* Take a couple deep ~Breathes~ and remember that each breath is a wonder~full gift from the divine. The universe believes you are worth it to be here, enough so that you can take that next breath.
Enjoy my little Cupids!!! And remember to love yourself today and every day!!!
With Peace and Love